Our practice really goes out of its way to make sure your orthodontic treatment starts at the right time. It is always Dr. Blacker’s goal to do his best to ensure that each patient is in braces for the optimal amount of time and no longer. We enjoy what we do, and we try hard to make sure you feel welcome in our practice.
A Few Things That Set Us Apart From the Rest
- Conveniently located in Concord, North Carolina
- Privacy dividers between each treatment bay
- Periodic progress reports: We are proactive and aware of how each patient’s treatment plan is progressing, and always communicate that to our patients and parents. We believe that an informed and educated patient is a happy patient!
- We want to be an uplifting part of your day! We love hearing about work, family, baseball games, hobbies, and even school tests! This is our favorite part of treatment: being part of your life and getting to know your personality.
- On call 24/7: Someone is available at all times to answer questions. We want our patients to be able to reach us with questions or concerns whenever they arise. Since emergencies happen without warning, you’ll be able to receive attention whenever it is needed.
- Auto-draft payments
- Online payments
- We accept CareCredit
- In-house, no-interest payment plans
- Computer sign-in upon arrival
- Text and email appointment reminders
- Free in-office WiFi (password-protected and dedicated for our patients)
Let us make your orthodontic experience something that will make you smile in more ways than one. Call our Concord orthodontic office to schedule an appointment today!
Convenient Online Services
With the simple click of a mouse, our secure online service allows you to:
- View your appointment and account information at any time
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders
- Check your payment history and see current charges
- Print out flex spending reimbursement and tax receipts
If you do not have a patient login, please let us know at your next appointment, and we will gladly help you set up your personal account.